Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What is up in the hizouse

I suppose I've neglected writing here in a while. I've been in an emotional/activity arc in the last few weeks and I needed to take a breather. First of all, this is the first night in a whole week where I am not required to go out and such. I've spent time with friends, my girlfriend, had a cold sore, battled acne, went to movies, made short movies, done school work, fuck. A lot of shit.

So anyway, I'm updating my iPod till I go to the gym but I just wanted to let anyone who's interested what I'm up to. A few things. Seen Cloverfield, No Country for Old Men and The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. Gonna rate them such:

1. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
2. No Country for Old Men
3. Cloverfield

Now, Cloverfield is at the bottom. But - it is still worth seeing all of those mother fuckers. So do so...in that order. On the weekend my friend made me watch a horrible movie called Dirty Work. Don't ever see that movie. 

My cold sore is healed up by now which means tomorrow I can kiss my GF!!! WOooooo! 

And lastly, I haven't really been jerking off, cause J has been doing that for me. Happy days.

Cooper Brown

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I'm glad to see you blogging again, even if it's infrequent. Glad to hear that things with J are still going well.