Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ying-Yang

So I haven't updated in twenty-three days. I'm sorry. Hopefully people still read. I'm not really inspired cause no one ever comments - *AHEM*.

So I've been noticing some very distinct different differences as the days go by with a Ying Yang attitude. There are Yings and Yangs of personalities. For example, I've been to a fair number of auditions for Film, Television and commercials in my day. I've noticed, especially in Toronto, the type of people that go to those are your average pretty boy. Sometimes a douchebag, other times nice but they will be wearing Hollister or something. Like this guy:Anyway, I don't get to too many Theatre auditions, but I recently went to one. The people there, in the waiting room were friendly! They were kinda hippyish! They were cool dudes! Imagine that! So this is sad. When I'm a director, I'm gonna try to hire actors with a mostly theatre background. Not these superficial fucks who show up to be the next Zac Efron.

Anyway, in my previous post, I talked about the asshole Bus Driver I had to deal with. They're everywhere, I was on a streetcar and the guy pissed on me for asking for a transfer after I had already got on. I say "Thank You" to almost every driver, and there are loads of nice ones. Imagine how much better your day is when you have a guy who doesn't give you a hassle or says thank you back! In fact, the Toronto Transit Commission may go on strike next week. Why? "Post traumatic syndrome". Bull fucking shit. They say they're being harassed and spit on and beaten. Here's my theory:
My guess is that the majority of them are causing it. If you're difficult to someone, they're more likely to call you an asshole, like I did - peaceful me! Also, they get paid 27 bucks an hour on average! HOLY FUCKNUTS! Work a five hour day, 5 days a week, with two months vacation, thats 200 000 dollars. Thats more than my NICE mom and dad make. So shut the fuck up, If you go on strike, you are a group of even bigger assholes than you ever were.

So in short, the world is a delicate Ying Yang. There are good forces, and bad ones, assholes and saints. You have to know how to deal with them. There are bad movies and Fucking excellent ones and everything in between. Fuck is this sounding cliche...

I need to stop bitching, I feel thats all I do. So let me review something that actually is good. My birthday is coming up a week from this Friday. WOOOOO!!! 17 years fucking old! BOOYA.

Thats all folks,


Cooper Ying Brown Yang

No comments: